Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO) Job Circular | Freedom Fighter and Tribal Quota. Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published new Non-Cadre job circular for the post of Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO) at the official website www.bpsc.gov.bd on 13 November, 2014. There are total 238 posts of ARO which are reserved for Freedom Fighter and Tribal Quota.
Non Cadre Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO) Job Circular-BPSC
Name of The Post: Assistant Revenue Officer
Number of Post: 238
Salary Scale: Taka-8000-450X7-11150-EB-490X11-16540/- with other allowances.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation Degree from any recognized university/Four years term degree after passing HSC examination.
Age Limit: Maximum Age 30 years up to 1 November, 2014. [Age limit for son-daughter of freedom fighters and disabled person is 32 years.]
Important Time Line for Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO)
- Online Application Start from: 16 November, 2014 [12:00pm]
- Online Application End on: 30 November, 2014 [6:00 pm]
- Last Date for FeeSubmission: 3 December, 2014
Note that, the applicant must have to submit the fee within 72 hours of application submission.
Apply Online for BPSC Non Cadre Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO)
1) Got to http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd/ for ARO application Form.
2) Fill up the BPSC Form-5 according to the direction.
3) Scan a colored picture of less than or 300X300 pixel, file size less than 100 KB and upload in JPG format.
4) Scan a signature of less than or 300X80 pixel, file size less than 100 KB and upload in JPG format.
5) After successfully filling up and submission the BPSC Form-5 the applicants will be provided an “Applicant’s Copy” with a User ID and Photo & Signature which should be printed or downloaded.
6) Using this User ID the applicant will have to submit fee through SMS by a Teletalk Mobile Phone. [See the SMS method in the Advertisement below.]
Assistant Revenue Officer Written and Viva Exam Syllabus with Number Distribution
c) Mathematics/Relevant Technical-60
d) General Knowledge-40